Coins are an in app currency that is Long Game's way of rewarding you for saving. You can use Coins to enter into instant games and the weekly drawing. Coins are earned on an ongoing basis based on how much money you are saving in your Long Game account.
Articles in this section
- What are the odds of winning when I play a game?
- Long Game sounds awesome, but what’s the catch?
- How do brains work?
- What are Coins?
- What is Long Game?
- Is Long Game a bank?
- What makes Long Game different?
- What are the prizes available?
- So this is a Savings Account?
- How does Long Game work?