There is no catch. Here’s why: your average bank actually makes over 3% interest from the money in your savings account by lending it to others, but they only pay much less back to you in interest. Long Game has partnered with socially–minded banks to give a portion of their share to Long Game and we pay this to you in prizes.
Articles in this section
- What are the odds of winning when I play a game?
- Long Game sounds awesome, but what’s the catch?
- How do Brains work?
- What are Coins?
- What is Long Game?
- Is Long Game a bank?
- What makes Long Game different?
- What are the prizes available?
- How does Long Game work?
- How does Long Game make money?