There is no catch. Here’s why: Your average bank actually makes over 3% off the money in your savings account by lending it to others, but they only pay about 0.01% back to you in interest. Long Game has partnered with socially–minded banks to give a portion of their share to Long Game and we pay this to you in prizes.
Articles in this section
- What are the odds of winning when I play a game?
- Long Game sounds awesome, but what’s the catch?
- How do brains work?
- What are Coins?
- What is Long Game?
- Is Long Game a bank?
- What makes Long Game different?
- What are the prizes available?
- So this is a Savings Account?
- How does Long Game work?