No, but Long Game partners with socially–minded banks that share our passion and mission. These banks hold users’ funds, but all funds are always accessible through your Long Game account. Long Game works with Dwolla to transfer funds. Dwolla is a payments platform that securely connects to bank or credit union accounts to enable the transfer of money for any individual or organization in the U.S.
Articles in this section
- What are the odds of winning when I play a game?
- Long Game sounds awesome, but what’s the catch?
- How do Brains work?
- What are Coins?
- What is Long Game?
- Is Long Game a bank?
- What makes Long Game different?
- What are the prizes available?
- How does Long Game work?
- How does Long Game make money?