No. At this point, to create a Long Game account you need to link to a checking or savings account at a supported US bank.
Articles in this section
- Who can create a Long Game account?
- Do I need to link a bank account?
- How do I verify my email address?
- Why am I being asked for more documentation during account sign-up?
- What is the photo ID and why is it needed?
- Can I use a prepaid card to put money in my Long Game account?
- Can I create more than one account?
- Is Long Game Free?
- Do I get interest on my Long Game account?
- When are prize drawings?